Last week, the available inventory of Single Family Homes for sale in Barrington was at the lowest point since we’ve been tracking the data. This week, it’s even lower! There are currently only 36 Single Family Properties available for sale in Barrington.
- 18 of the 36 properties currently in Active / Available “For Sale” Status are listed at or above $995,000.
- This leaves just 18 properties available across the entire town for less than $1,000,000.
- The median price point across these 18 properties is $642,550 and $284 per square foot of living space.
- There are 9 properties available between $687,000 & $925,000.
- There are 4 properties available in the $500,000’s.
- At the moment, the least expensive home for sale in Barrington is 26 Prospect Street, which has an asking price of $389,000.
- There are a total of 5 homes available between $389,000 and $499,900!
4 new properties have hit the market in the last week. 3 are located in the Sowams School District / Hampden Meadows neighborhood. The most expensive is an amazing waterfront property located at 29 Knapton Street. Also back on the market in available status, after being off the market and “pending,” is 80 New Meadow Road: a pristine Victorian home located directly on the Barrington River with a beautiful lawn and lovely in-ground swimming pool. The opportunity was lost for a period of time, but it is now available again and not likely to last!
- 29 Knapton Street: $1,595,000
- 80 New Meadow Road: $1,200,000
- 12 Mallard Cove Way: $745,000
- 136 Lincoln Avenue: $598,000
Properties Under Contract in the last 7 days
6 properties have gone under contract in the last week. 2 of them involve agents from the Chart House Realtors Team! Prices ranged from $339,000 to $775,000. Here is the list of properties under contract in the last 7 days:
- 49 Martin Avenue: $339,000
- 16 Joy Street: $399,000
- 33 Stanley Avenue: $415,000
- 291 Middle Highway: $459,900
- 16 Greenwood Avenue: $509,000
- 3 Shady Lane: $775,000
Properties Closed in the Last 7 Days
There were 5 properties closed in the last week. Prices were wide-ranging from $305,000 for 664 County Road to $1,097,500 for 60 Adams Point Road. Here is a list of properties “Closed” in the last 7 days and the price at which they were sold:
- 664 County Road: $305,000
- 6 Sherbrooke Road: $315,000
- 6 North Lane: $586,000
- 125 New Meadow Road: $790,000
- 60 Adams Point Road: $1,097,500
About Chart House
This market update is written by Matt Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI. Chart House is a Real Estate Sales Team working within the Keller Williams Realty system. We focus on providing a high level of service and detail representing buyers and sellers in all types of real estate transactions.
YTD, Chart House is currently the third-largest producer of sales in the East Bay, and the third largest producer of sales in Barrington. Chart House is also ranked among the top 1% in Rhode Island sales statewide. Keller Williams Realty, as a brand, is the largest volume producer for both dollars and units in the state of Rhode Island (YTD).