Many homes hit the East Bay market this week, with a significant amount actively for sale in Barrington and Bristol! Below is a list of the properties still available for sale across the East Bay and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 79 Martin Avenue: $339,900
- 15 Vineland Drive: $349,900
- 10 Grassy Plain Road: $399,000
- 208 Waseca Avenue: $459,000
- 572 Maple Avenue: $595,000
- 372 New Meadow Road: $999,900
- 9 Rosita Avenue: $369,900
- 417 Metacom Avenue: $420,000
- 14 Gladding Street: $425,000
- 1116 Hope Street, Unit #2: $450,000
- 47 Lafayette Drive: $489,000
- 7 Antony Avenue: $499,900
- 12 Sunnyside Avenue: $549,000
- 8 Evelyn Drive: $565,000
- 33 Fales Road: $610,000
- 15 Martin Street: $374,900
- 216 Metacom Avenue: $395,000
- 4 Cranberry Road: $569,900
- 19 Prudence Lane: $589,000
- 113 Cedar Avenue: $299,923
- 29 Stage Coach Road: $395,000
- 108 Emmanuel Drive: $799,000
- 161 Narragansett Boulevard: $1,000,000
- 95 East Terrace: $1,395,000
- 0 Newport Beach Drive: $3,495,000
East Side of Providence
- 24 Stenton Avenue, Unit #201: $195,000
- 542 Angell Street, Unit A1: $235,000
- 266 President Avenue: $479,900
- 275 Angell Street, Unit #1: $569,000
- 15 Lauriston Street: $724,900
- 44 Pratt Street: $739,000
- 12 14 Pratt Street: $1,295,000
- 50 Intervale Road: $1,325,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.