Many new properties hit the East Bay & East Side markets in the past seven days, with over 30 still in active status.
Below is a list of the properties still available for sale across the East Bay and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 21 William Street: $419,000
- 98 Church Street: $487,000
- 94 Charles Street: $540,000
- 14 Tilbury Drive: $599,000
- 2 Truman Court: $599,000
- 256 Hope Street: $659,900
- 030 Madison Avenue: $364,000
- 348 West Main Road: $385,000
- 51 Pleasant Street: $400,000
- 63 Valley Lane: $425,000
- 567 Bristol Ferry Road, Unit #3: $439,000
- 131 Ferry Landing Circle, Unit #6: $569,000
- 567 Bristol Ferry Road, Unit #1: $579,000
- 567 Bristol Ferry Road, Unit #2: $579,000
- 107 Canton Avenue: $749,900
- 75 Crestview Drive: $795,000
- 42 Cromwell Drive: $1,200,000
- 110 Lambie Circle: $1,400,000
- 27 Johnnycake Lane: $1,585,000
East Side of Providence
- 8 Western Street, Unit #1: $349,000
- 20 Taft Avenue, Unit #2: $379,000
- 261 Benefit Street, Unit #1: $475,000
- 137 Prospect Street, Unit #1: $499,000
- 270 Waterman Street, Unit B: $629,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.