This week features 38 new properties that are still available for sale. A number of these properties are in the area’s core price point, with 24 of 38 with an asking price of under $600,000. Our market will typically see a little bit of a surge of activity in mid-August, as buyers scramble to find a new home that they can close on and move into before the school year kicks off.
Below is a list of the properties still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 7 Starbrook Drive: $469,000
- 334 New Meadow Road: $549,999
- 26 Allen Avenue: $579,000
- 27 Anchorage Way: $985,000
- 324 Metacom Avenue: $269,900
- 14 Sisson Street: $369,000
- 11 13 Davis Street: $369,000
- 14 Maple Road: $399,000
- 15 Martin Street: $439,000
- 7 Mayo Drive: $479,900
- 16 Fern Drive: $485,000
- 607 609 Child Street: $489,900
- 12 Waterview Lane: $925,000
- 49 Dexter Street: $450,000
- 50 52 Willow Lane: $500,000
- 14 Maize Corn Road: $549,000
- 213 Rolling Hill Road, Unit #213: $549,900
- 41 Anchor Drive: $599,000
- 1 Tower Drive, Unit #602: $639,500
- 230 Spring Hill Road: $739,000
- 20 Borden Farm Road: $750,000
- 107 Canton Avenue: $769,900
East Side of Providence
- 60 Taft Avenue, Unit GE: $149,900
- 54 Pitman Street, Unit #6: $199,900
- 144 Cypress Street, Unit B: $300,000
- 21 Tecumseh Street: $365,000
- 167 Emeline Street, Unit #3: $405,000
- 10 East Street, Unit #8: $549,000
- 65 67 Preston Street: $695,000
- 511 Hope Street: $775,000
- 44 Pratt Street: $799,000
- 220 Slater Avenue: $1,049,000
- 101 North Main Street, Unit #700: $1,275,000
- 59 Williams Street: $1,595,000
- 91 Prospect Street: $3,249,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.