It is fairly typical to see a slight mid-summer slow down in the real estate market. This week our local real estate market saw a fairly significant reduction in the number of new homes available. With that said, there are still 21 homes that are brand new to the market!
Below is a list of the properties still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 137 Middle Highway: $419,000
- 8 Milton Road: $499,000
- 23 Oak Grove Avenue: $519,000
- 2 Copper Kettle Lane: $599,000
- 12 Fireside Drive: $725,000
- 669 Metacom Avenue, Unit #20: $199,622
- 7 Betsy Drive: $589,000
- 24 Jane Lane: $649,000
- 31 Birchwood Drive: $650,000
- 721 Hope Street: $950,000
- 9 Barney Street: $399,000
- 14 Evie Drive: $400,000
- 8 Birch Swamp Road: $599,900
- 12 Waterview Lane: $925,00
- 48 Easton Avenue: $529,000
- 8 Atlantic Avenue: $599,000
- 20 Moitoza Lane: $650,000
- 30 Moitoza Lane: $650,000
- 225 Depot Avenue, Unit “Independence”: $950,000
East Side of Providence
- 47 49 Pleasant Street: $449,500
- 111 113 Fourth Street: $519,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.