Despite a small decline in inventory this week, there are still many beautiful homes in active status across the East Bay.
Below is a list of the properties still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 98 Promenade Street: $259,000
- 16 Charles Street: $539,000
- 26 Allen Avenue: $579,000
- 31 Chachapacasset Road: $599,000
- 40 Rumstick Road: $839,900
- 751 Metacom Avenue, Unit #15: $220,000
- 20 Corte Real Drive: $525,000
- 31 Catherine Street: $525,000
- 4 Monkey Wrench Lane: $1,495,000
- 175 Market Street: $325,000
- 221 Market Street: $389,000
- 14 Maple Road: $399,000
- 607 609 Child Street: $489,900
- 39 Hillside Road: $325,000
- 49 Dexter Street: $450,000
- 20 Borden Farm Road: $750,000
- 278 Taylor Road: $770,000
- 17 Ann Hutchinson Court: $995,000
- 128 Indian Avenue: $1,200,000
East Side of Providence
- 140 Humboldt Avenue, Unit #5: $262,500
- 74 Grotto Avenue, Unit #2: $499,000
- 232 Power Street: $499,900
- 28 Fosdyke Street: $745,000
- 40 North Court Street: $785,000
- 142 Prospect Street: $789,000
- 44 Pratt Street: $799,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.