This week’s market update features nearly 30 active properties that are new to the market in the last seven days across the East Bay and the East Side of Providence. View the listings below!
For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 66 Whipple Avenue: $499,00
- 3 Richmond Avenue: $599,900
- 17 Meadowbrook Drive: $679,000
- 72 Rumstick Road: $699,000
- 93 Nayatt Road: $5,500,000
- 0170 Hornbine Avenue: $274,000
- 112 King Phillip Street: $370,000
- 132 Hummock Avenue: $389,900
- 228 McCorrie Lane: $499,000
- 513 Bristol Ferry Road: $550,000
- 523 Bristol Ferry Road: $579,000
- 111 Lepes Road: $729,000
- 125 Corys Lane: $860,750
- 278 Taylor Road: $987,000
- 31 Carnegie Harbor Drive: $1,596,300
East Side of Providence
- 173 Congdon Street, Unit #3: $229,900
- 117 119 Cole Avenue: $679,000
- 72 Manning Street, Unit #2: $719,000
- 19 Ruthven Street: $759,000
- 91 Grotto Avenue: $1,595,000
If you have any interest in seeing these properties or others, we would love to hear from you. The properties featured today are just a sampling of opportunities currently on the market. Feel free to contact us via phone or email, or click below to schedule a quick 15-minute phone call so we can hear more about your real estate goals.
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 9 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.