An abundance of homes have been listed for sale over the last week, and 48 of them are still available for sale. While inventory has ticked up noticeably in the last few weeks, there is still strong buyer demand. Over the last seven days, there have been 58 properties put under contract in the East Bay! This is good news for buyers and sellers. Sellers are still able to take advantage of the strong number of motivated buyers, and buyers are able to tour a number of new properties each week and see a variety of prospective homes.
Below is a list of the properties still available for sale across the East Bay and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 125 Maple Avenue: $360,000
- 7 Greenville Drive: $374,900
- 10 Northwest Passage: $399,000
- 71 Lincoln Avenue: $399,000
- 520 Middle Highway: $459,900
- 6 Teakwood Lane: $675,000
- 12 Fireside Drive: $725,000
- 7 Greenbrier Drive: $749,000
- 751 Metacom Avenue, Unit #9: $204,465
- 34 Platt Street: $299,900
- 568 Metacom Avenue: $339,900
- 59 Burton Street: $409,900
- 25 Sousa Street: $450,000
- 40 Franca Drive: $479,000
- 82 Woodlawn Avenue: $489,000
- 69 King Phillip Avenue: $525,000
- 341 Thames Street, Unit #S-202: $569,000
- 14 Tilbury Drive: $639,000
- 9 Monkey Wrench Lane: $3,500,000
- 277 Union Street: $199,000
- 14 Ash Street, Unit C: $250,000
- 80 Turnpike Avenue: $399,000
- 14 Pioneer Lane: $425,000
- 3 Fox Run: $439,000
- 1 Tower Drive, Unit #303: $549,000
- 2918 East Main Road: $599,000
- 37 Sloop Drive: $675,000
- 25 Mary Lane: $775,000
- 1 Tower Drive, Unit #1006: $783,000
- 1 Tower Drive, Unit #1406: $830,926
- 99 Black Point Lane: $895,000
- 1 Tower Drive, Unit #1602: $904,242
- 6 Rader Court: $1,200,000
East Side of Providence
- 542 Angell Street, Unit A1: $225,000
- 169 Ivy Street, Unit #2: $279,000
- 7 Jenckes Street, Unit #2: $389,000
- 69 Eleventh Street: $399,000
- 38 Taft Avenue, Unit #1: $549,000
- 8 East Transit Street: $549,900
- 229 Cole Avenue: $624,900
- 19 Exeter Street: $639,000
- 465 Elmgrove Avenue: $645,000
- 35 Governor Street: $1,200,000
- 335 Angell Street: $2,195,000
- 10 Brown Street: $4,700,000
If you have any interest in seeing these properties or others, we would love to hear from you. The properties featured today are just a sampling of opportunities currently on the market. Feel free to contact us via phone or email, or click below to schedule a quick 15-minute phone call so we can hear more about your real estate goals.
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.