This week’s market update features nearly 40 active properties that are new to the market in the last seven days across the East Bay and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, register on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 76 Seabreeze Lane: $349,900
- 79 Woodlawn Avenue: $379,000
- 133 Windward Lane: $419,000
- 55 Peck Avenue: $649,900
- 4 White Tail Drive: $695,000
- 131 Cottage Avenue: $375,000
- 58 Seafare Lane: $380,000
- 60 Seafare Lane: $380,000
- 338 340 West Main Road: $399,000
- 265 267 Middle Road: $420,000
- 74 Linda Avenue: $450,000
- 315 Union Street: $529,900
- 14 Maize Corn Road: $550,000
- 218 Sandy Point Avenue: $572,000
- 37 Cul De Sac Way: $575,000
- 43 Lepes Road: $589,900
- 71 Hilltop Drive: $625,000
- 67 Elm Street: $789,000
- 80 Coddington Way: $799,000
- 65 Friends Street: $814,900
- 33 Strawberry Lane: $1,600,000
- 290 Frank Coelho Drive: $3,450,000
East Side of Providence
- 274 S Main Street, Unit #38: $235,000
- 96 Bowen Street, Unit #1: $379,000
- 167 Emeline Street, Unit #3: $419,000
- 38 Royal Street: $425,000
- 12 Benefit Street, Unit #3: $429,000
- 277 Benefit Street, Unit #1: $649,900
- 19 Grotto Avenue: $835,000
- 86 Halsey Street: $895,000
- 129 Blackstone Boulevard: $1,495,000
- 19 21 South Court Street: $1,499,000
If you have any interest in seeing these properties or others, we would love to hear from you. The properties featured today are just a sampling of opportunities currently on the market. Feel free to contact us via phone or email, or click below to schedule a quick 15-minute phone call so we can hear more about your real estate goals.
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 9 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.