This might be the market update that buyers (and agents) have been waiting for! Lots of new inventory has hit the market over the past few weeks. However, this week was particularly strong, especially in Barrington and the East Side of Providence. View the listings below!
For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 2 Howard Street: $335,000
- 11 Primrose Hill Road: $419,900
- 15 Leslie Avenue: $439,900
- 22 Walsh Avenue: $439,900
- 5 Stanhope Drive: $455,555
- 4 Rustwood Drive: $599,000
- 26 Allen Avenue: $649,900
- 1 Heather Way: $649,900
- 492 Middle Highway: $729,000
- 39 Bradford Street: $799,999
- 1 Cold Spring Road: $899,900
- 77 Massasoit Avenue: $1,050,000
- 28 Alfred Drown Road: $1,595,000
- 27 Knapton Street: $1,995,000
- 31 Rock Street: $250,000
- 1051 Hope Street: $439,500
- 168 Mount Hope Avenue: $450,000
- 25 Aaron Avenue: $589,900
- 54 Seal Island Road, Unit #54: $598,500
- 14 Tilbury Drive: $679,900
- 103 Kickemuit Avenue: $679,900
- 22 Ridgeway Drive: $358,500
- 96 Harris Avenue: $360,000
- 81 Arlington Avenue: $399,900
- 0295 Daniel Avenue: $309,000
- 59 King Phillip Street: $340,000
- 42 Island Avenue: $384,900
- 42 Cromwell Drive: $1,345,000
East Side of Providence
- 1 Wayland Avenue, Unit #102S: $329,000
- 125 Prospect Street, Unit #8: $350,000
- 277 Gano Street: $495,000
- 62 Locust Street: $524,900
- 24 Firglade Avenue: $595,000
- 9 Lewis Street: $629,500
- 24 Brenton Avenue: $679,000
- 8 Angell Court: $739,900
- 343 Doyle Avenue: $745,000
- 63 East Manning Street: $775,000
- 16 Montague Street: $929,000
- 406 Blackstone Boulevard: $1,295,000
- 60 Freeman Parkway: $2,900,000
If you have any interest in seeing these properties or others, we would love to hear from you. The properties featured today are just a sampling of opportunities currently on the market. Feel free to contact us via phone or email, or click below to schedule a quick 15-minute phone call so we can hear more about your real estate goals.
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 9 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.