The following active properties are new to the market in the last seven days. There have been quite a few other properties that were brought to market in the last seven days, but many of them are already under contract. This list represents those properties that were listed within the last seven days and still remain in an active / available status today. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, register on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 501 Maple Avenue: $410,000
- 132 Foote Street: $420,000
- 79 Boyce Avenue: $799,000
- 298 Rumstick Road: $1,998,000
- 7 Annawamscutt Drive: $389,900
- 43 Church Street: $469,000
- 458 Poppasquash Road: $7,800,000
- 9 Fern Drive: $399,900
- 5 Denver Avenue: $469,000
- 2 River View Street: $549,000
- 19 Market Street: $599,000
- 1926 East Main Road: $349,000
- 338 340 West Main Road: $399,000
- 52 Brownell Lane: $439,000
- 5 M Vanderbilt Lane: $635,000
- 5 P Vanderbilt Lane: $685,000
- 5 N Vanderbilt Lane: $735,000
- 76 78 President Avenue: $795,000
East Side of Providence
- 245 Gano Street, Unit #F: $185,000
- 1 Wayland Avenue, Unit #207S: $475,000
- 25 Laurel Avenue, Unit #1: $685,000
- 40 North Court Street: $775,000
- 52 Barnes Street: $862,000
- 76 Prospect Street: $1,295,000
If you have any interest in seeing these properties or others, we would love to hear from you. The properties featured today are just a sampling of opportunities currently on the market. Feel free to contact us via phone or email, or click below to schedule a quick 15 minute phone call so we can hear more about your real estate goals.
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.