Just under 30 new properties hit the East Bay/East Side market this week and are still available for sale. Below is a list of new properties that are still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth, and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 3 Hearthwood Drive: $499,000
- 25 Charles Street: $524,900
- 311 Maple Avenue: $529,900
- 6 Baron Road: $629,000
- 193 Narragansett Avenue: $849,000
- 146 Alfred Drown Road: $849,900
- 221 Hope Street, Unit #16: $449,900
- 10 Ericsson Lane: $549,900
- 14 Juniper Court: $649,900
- 474 Thames Street: $895,000
- 288 Riverside Street: $275,000
- 0 Seafare Drive, Unit 10C: $330,000
- 1322 East Main Road: $350,000
- 20 Bradley Terrace: $369,000
- 1 Tower Drive, Unit #506: $559,650
- 27 Morningside Lane: $649,000
- 536 538 Park Avenue: $675,000
- 11 Coddington Way: $685,000
- 63 Fieldstone Drive: $799,000
- 215 Lawrence Drive: $1,849,000
East Side of Providence
- 182 Camp Street, Unit #11: $179,000
- 87 Cooke Street, Unit #6: $247,000
- 80 Hillside Avenue: $399,900
- 93 Lauriston Street: $699,000
- 259 Wayland Avenue: $2,785,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 7 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.