Just over 20 new properties hit the East Bay/East Side market this week and are still available for sale. Below is a list of new properties that are still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth, and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 16 Seabreeze Lane: $399,000
- 37 Garfield Street, Unit #1: $429,900
- 8 Evelyn Drive: $499,900
- 5 Harker Avenue: $490,000
- 73 Annawamscutt Drive: $499,900
- 217 Hope Street, Unit #2: $799,000
- 5 Barker Avenue: $265,000
- 876 Main Street: $379,000
- 57 West Street: $479,900
- 15 Wheaton Street: $599,000
- 12 Waterview Lane: $899,900
- 11 North Drive: $170,000
- 43 Glen Meade Drive, Unit #43D: $349,000
- 251 Rhode Island Boulevard: $425,000
- 49 Sherwood Drive: $485,000
- 160 Bristol Ferry Road: $829,000
- 101 Windstone Drive: $889,000
East Side of Providence
- 542 Angell Street, Unit A1: $239,000
- 80 11th Street, Unit #3: $315,000
- 7 Mount Hope Avenue, Unit #207: $525,000
- 492 Wayland Avenue: $895,000
- 92 Williams Street: $1,095,000
- 288 Freeman Parkway: $1,295,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 7 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.