Below is a list of more than 30 new properties that are still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth, and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 46 Whipple Avenue: $350,000
- 8 Grassy Plain Road: $399,900
- 503 County Road: $499,900
- 8 Kyle Street: $559,900
- 58 Rumstick Road: $689,000
- 56 Boyce Avenue: $899,900
- 7 Holly Lane: $369,000
- 8 Evelyn Drive: $525,000
- 57 Franklin Street: $849,000
- 412 Thames Street: $995,000
- 212 Hope Street: $1,200,000
- 4 Monkey Wrench Lane: $1,250,000
- 9 Fourth Street: $329,900
- 111 Massasoit Avenue: $359,000
- 10 Coddington Way: $685,000
- 55 Sisson Pond Road: $895,000
- 0 Tower Drive: $1,695,000
East Side of Providence
- 35 Sheldon Street, Unit 2: $239,000
- 163 Butler Avenue, Unit 2: $299,900
- 20 Seventh Street, Unit 1F: $319,900
- 241 Ives Street, Unit 1: $349,900
- 51 Mount Hope Avenue: $599,000
- 849 Hope Street: $619,000
- 293 Blackstone Boulevard: $780,000
- 21 23 Nisbet Street: $799,000
- 7 9 Nisbet Street: $799,000
- 131 Congdon Street: $850,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.