Below is a list of the 23 new properties that are still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth, and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 134 Rogers Avenue: $334,900
- 51 Cove Avenue: $479,000
- 96 Massasoit Avenue: $479,900
- 60 Orchard Avenue: $559,000
- 1709 Wampanoag Trail: $600,000
- 8 Cold Spring Road: $799,000
- 85 Highland Avenue: $397,000
- 62 Stage Coach Road: $399,000
- 21 Hillside Road: $415,000
- 69 Windward Drive: $499,900
- 55 Sisson Pond Road: $895,000
- 129 Roger Williams Court: $995,000
East Side of Providence
- 160 Waterman Street, Unit #4: $269,000
- 181 Williams Street: $499,000
- 176 Medway Street: $529,000
- 89 President Avenue: $875,000
- 43 Benefit Street: $1,295,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.