Inventory decreased slightly this week, with just over twenty new properties still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth, and the East Side of Providence. Check them out below!
For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 12 Fatima Drive: $349,000
- 17 Sachem Road: $410,000
- 1326 Hope Street: $439,900
- 37 Everett Street: $440,000
- 1 Wapping Drive: $469,900
- 24 Jane Lane: $589,000
- 103 Kickemuit Avenue: $659,900
- 244 Metacom Avenue: $1,550,000
- 88 Ormerod Avenue: $375,000
- 39 General Sullivan Circle: $750,000
- 1 Tower Drive, Unit #1802: $940,774
- 515 West Main Road: $1,725,000
- 1 Tower Drive, Unit #2005: $1,890,800
East Side of Providence
- 88 Eleventh Street: $639,000
- 41 John Street: $848,000
- 51 Harwich Road: $1,050,000
- 294 Butler Avenue: $1,195,000
- 507 Cole Avenue: $1,795,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.