More than 30 new homes hit the East Bay/East Side market this week and are still actively for sale!
Below is a list of the new properties that are still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth, and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 27 Pleasant Street: $329,900
- 87 Maple Avenue: $369,900
- 8 Grassy Plain Road: $399,900
- 14 Baron Road: $450,000
- 572 Maple Avenue: $545,000
- 5 Hunt Drive: $587,000
- 9 Westwood Road: $325,000
- 25 Pearse Avenue: $499,900
- 18 Roma Street: $575,000
- 103 Kickemuit Avenue: $659,900
- 14 Juniper Court: $699,900
- 301 Hope Street: $849,000
- 60 Church Street: $849,500
- 221 Riverside Street: $259,000
- 36 Glen Meade Drive, Unit #C: $319,000
- 34 Hope Avenue: $450,000
- 132 Highland Avenue: $469,000
- 27 Lehigh Terrace: $550,000
- 829 Union Street: $679,900
- 433 Windstone Drive: $1,175,000
- 93 Wapping Road: $1,950,000
East Side of Providence
- 29 Locust Street: $379,000
- 27 Grand View Street: $399,000
- 243 Williams Street: $575,000
- 39 Pleasant Street: $575,000
- 298 Hope Street: $620,000
- 373 Thayer Street: $620,000
- 53 Olney Street: $625,000
- 37 Clarendon Avenue, Unit #2: $629,000
- 7 Barnes Street: $789,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.