More than 30 new properties hit the East Bay/East Side market this week, and the majority are located in Portsmouth and the East Side of Providence. We definitely expect inventory to increase in the coming weeks as the seasons change, especially in the East Bay!
Below is a list of new properties that are still available for sale in Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Portsmouth, and the East Side of Providence. For an immediate and instant update on properties as they hit the market, create an account on our website to receive the most accurate and immediate information available.
- 661 Metacom Avenue, Unit #14: $219,000
- 10 Claremont Avenue: $259,900
- 168 Mt. Hope Avenue: $475,000
- 25 Patricia Ann Drive: $795,000
- 188 East Main Road: $325,000
- 409 Turnpike Avenue: $365,000
- 54 Maize Corn Road: $439,000
- 315 Mail Coach Road: $495,000
- 29 Albert Street: $550,000
- 213 Rolling Hill Road, Unit #213: $559,900
- 1 Tower Drive, Unit #706: $569,000
- 300 Common Fence Boulevard: $875,000
- 195 Newport Beach Drive, 38B: $1,200,000
- 100 Heidi Drive: $1,200,000
East Side of Providence
- 76 Pitman Street, Unit #3: $249,000
- 203 Morris Avenue, Unit #1: $280,000
- 147 Prospect Street: $399,000
- 28 Rochambeau Avenue: $399,900
- 37 Fourth Street: $425,000
- 546 Angell Street, Unit #3: $469,000
- 97 99 Carrington Avenue: $575,000
- 23 Poplar Street: $649,900
- 15 Lauriston Street: $679,900
- 259 Olney Street: $749,000
- 5 Rhode Island Avenue: $775,000
- 260 Bowen Street: $849,000
- 81 South Angell Street, Unit #2: $929,000
- 49 East Transit Street: $1,200,000
About Chart House Realtors
Written by Matthew Antonio, Team Leader for Chart House Realtors in Barrington, RI.
Chart House Realtors combines the best aspects of size and scale. We are a small boutique firm with 8 full-time, local members. We operate out of our office in Barrington, RI conducting business throughout RI and MA. We are also affiliated with Keller Williams, which is the largest real estate brand in the world, with more agents, more sales and more reach than any other real estate company. So, our clients get the best of both worlds!
Our small, local size gives us the ability to craft a unique personalized plan for each and every client. At the same time, the size and scale of Keller Williams allows us to reach buyers and sellers on a national and international level. Year-to-date, Chart House is ranked among the top 1% in sales across all agents in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
If you are considering buying or selling property anywhere in Southern New England, we would love to hear from you.